Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Truer words....

I came across this quote on a blog I happened upon following a link in search of a good beeswax polish recipe. It brought tears to my eyes in that good way. A very timely reminder for me.

Cooking and cleaning can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep,
I'm nursing my baby and babies don't keep.--Unknown

It also brought the realization that I have very few nursing pictures! Who would have thought that of something I have spent what seems like most of my time doing for the past three years. But I do have this sweet one of Rhea and Annie playing footsies during a long ago nursing session.


I intend to take a few nursing shots with Stashu...I just have to make it happen. Best I have is this one Rhea took!


Still sweet though...Oh my lovely babies.

1 comment:

grammy said...

Just like puppies and kittens. This is when the months seem to fly because the babies grow and change so fast. Then the years will get shorter...

Golly, I'll have them graduated from college and you and Bert grandparents!! Phratt!! Give Rhea Sue and Stashu Paul a hug and a kiss from us!