Saturday, June 27, 2009

insomnia is good for something...

Honestly...I can hardly believe it has been this long. So much has been happening and life has been so full...and yet this blog has lain dormant...much to my mother's dismay.

I'm in the homestretch of this pregnancy...31 weeks and moving forward..and before I know it I will be posting something about our new little one and the joys/challenges of parenting two children. Well actually...I might be posting or I might just be meaning to post something.

Rhea has been amazing..truly just simply amazing. To try and capture all the ways in which she has changed and grown would be nearly impossible. She has an ever blossoming sense of humor (oh yes and poo jokes are quite hilarious in these parts), a sweetness that continues to shine through all the challenges of raising a two year old and an ever increasing vocabulary that only adds to the fun. She loves to tell and hear stories about her day and can get so excited while searching for the right word she will start moving her hands in front of her while saying "ummm, ummm". But she most often comes up with the word she is looking for and the instant frustration she used to experience seems to have ebbed just a bit.

I have so many photos to share that it can be a bit overwhelming...but I will start with an oh so sweet video of the girls "taking a nap" and singing themselves a little song (please ignore the unsightly vacuum and the weird angle of the video..we were really just capturing the moment as it happened).




Rhea loves to sing..and twinkle twinkle is one of her all time favorites.

1 comment:

grammy said...

testing, testing, what is my password?

Hurrah!! A posting!! The girls are so cute singing themselves to sleep (yeah, right, sleep!!)

Well, poo jokes apparently areuniversal and start at an early age, didn't realize how early... hahaha Guess I've forgotten some things. hahahaha

Those are our girls!!