Monday, July 28, 2008

More Summertime Fun!

Well it's official...we seem to have "misplaced" our camera. I can't even bring myself to write the word "lost" (though I fear that might be more accurate) because admitting that is just way too sad. I would like to blame my lack of posting on my lack of camera...but that wouldn't really be fair considering I have access to so many other great pictures taken by our friends and family.

Case in point....these beauties that were taken at the BBQ by Rhea's Nana....





I am still looking back on that BBQ with fond memories...it was just a perfect summer day. Stay posted for updates of our New England adventures!

3 comments:

Hai-Nhu said...

wow, those are great pictures. You can really see how she's going to look like as a girl!

Hai-Nhu said...

I mean... as a kid... you know what I mean :)

Paula P. said...

Hahaha....I know exactly what you mean...beautiful of course!